Spintronic junctions allow the current to branch, just like an electrical junction of three wires. Each sprocket is one of the three paths for current.
These junctions use a planetary gear arrangement, where the top sprocket is the sun, the middle sprocket is the ring, and the bottom sprocket is the carrier of the planets. The sprockets are of different diameters, but the internal gearing ratios are chosen such that it behaves according to the following equation:
vbottom = vmiddle + vtop
- vtop is the velocity of a tooth on the top sprocket
- vmiddle is the velocity of a tooth on the middle sprocket
- vbottom is the velocity of a tooth on the bottom sprocket
Shipping calculated at checkout. All prices are VAT inclusive for countries within the EU. For countries outside of the EU, packages are subject to additional duties depending on order value.
- Standard shipping available
- Packages ship from the Netherlands.
For packages delivering outside of the EU please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery and customs processing.
Detailed shipping information can be found here.
Virtual Pack, PDF Puzzle Book, and Gift Cards are delivered digitally.